In our ongoing response to COVID-19 and in order to provide the safest environment for our staff and our clients, Bloom Integrative Care requires the following protocols:
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times while in the clinic. If you don’t have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment time. If you arrive early, please wait in your car until it is your appointment time. The Bloom waiting area is currently closed until further notice in an effort to maintain social distancing measures and keep everyone as safe as possible.
- We’ve always upheld the highest sanitation and safety practices. In response to COVID 19, we have added items and steps to our cleaning regimen to keep in line with CDC guidelines:
UVC/HEPA Air Purifiers
In addition to our current medical standard HVAC system, we now have a UVC HEPA/Air Purifier, which has been third party tested by the US Army Research Center, to capture harmful dust, particulants, allergens and microorganisms (including 99.9% of viruses and bacteria), and then kill collected organisms via UV light; in addition, each occupied treatment room is equipped with a medical grade HEPA filter portable unit. All units will be running for the entire duration of the work day.
For further reading on HEPA filters and COVID, here is a link to the EPA’s webpage on the topic: https://www.epa.gov/coronavirus/air-cleaners-hvac-filters-and-coronavirus-covid-19
INCREASED TIME IN BETWEEN CLIENTS
In addition to thoroughly sanitizing all surfaces, we will be letting each treatment room “sit” for 30 minutes after one client leaves and before another arrives. This will allow our disinfectant more time to work as well as give our HEPA filter the time it needs to thoroughly clean the air.
After a single use, all used linens will be carefully folded and placed in a sealable plastic bin. Used linens will be washed in a sanitation cycle with hot water and dried with high heat.
WE ARE VERY SORRY, BUT WE’RE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH IN-PERSON SERVICES IF:
- You have had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100 degrees F or above.
- You have had any NEW respiratory or flu-like symptoms, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
- You are experiencing a NEW loss of smell or taste, or digestive disturbance (diarrhea, vomiting).
- You have been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms.
- If any of the above presents for you, please seek care from your primary care physician. Once you’ve been evaluated by your PCP, we are happy to schedule a telehealth consult until you are ready for in-person care again.
Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding.
Bloom Integrative Care
Let's Start the Conversation
3305 19th Avenue Forest Grove, OR 97116