ITTC offers a variety of trainings that are available upon request for organizations in addition to scheduled trainings. ITTC is an Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) provider with the National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC), which allows us to offer continuing education (CE’s) for our presentations.
Trauma, Culture, & Integrative Care
6 CEU’s for Licensed Mental Health Providers
Date: June 7th 9 AM to 4 PM – Location: ITTC 2130 SW Jefferson st. suite 200 Portland, OR 97201 – Presented by: Athena Phillips, LCSW, Cathy Ahern, PMHNP, & Robin Bodhi, LMT – Lunch provided by ITTC
- Trauma, Mood, & Medication Management – Presenter: Cathy Ahern, PMHNP
- Trauma & Body Work: Massage & Somatic Approaches as an Adjunct to Psychotherapy – Presenter: Robin Bodhi, LMT
- Trauma-informed Practice: Rwanda & Trauma-informed Governance – Presenter: Athena H Phillips, LCSW
Cost: Minimum donation to reserve a seat is $50 – suggested donation: $100
**All proceeds from this event will be donated to our non-profit, Integrative Trauma Treatment International.**
Working Creatively with Dissociative Identity Disorder
3 CEU’s for Licensed Mental Health Providers
Date: June 14th 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM – Location: ITTC 2130 SW Jefferson st. suite 200 Portland, OR 97201 – Presented by: Athena Phillips, LCSW
Participants will be able to screen for dissociation.
Participants will be able to identify a standard of care for the treatment of dissociative disorders.
Participants will be able to identify basic strategies for the treatment of dissociative disorders.
- Mail Checks – Payable to ITTC – 2130 SW Jefferson st. suite 200 – Portland, OR 97201
- Pay with Credit Card – Call 971.266.6910 option 2
To register for trainings, please complete the form below:
- Trauma-informed care
- Location: On-site of your business or hosted by ITTC:
- Minimum of 3 CE’s and up to 6 CE’s
Providing services of any kind from a trauma-informed lens elevates our capacity as a society as well as improves customer service in general. Businesses and organizations of any kind could benefit from learning how to interact with those it serves and its’ staff with increased awareness and capacity. This training is available on-site at your organization as well as during scheduled trainings offered by ITTC.
- Schools & Universities
- Law Enforcement
- Attorneys and those working in the justice system
- Medical Practices
- Businesses serving the general public
- Working Creatively with Dissociative Disorders: Level I & II
- Location: On-site at your organization or hosted by ITTC
6 CEs for Level I
6 CE’s for Level II
Mental health providers who work with anxiety, post-traumatic stress, non-epileptic seizures and other related conditions are likely also working with clients who struggle with dissociation to varying degrees. ITTC offers specialized trainings on how to assess for and work with dissociation with a subspecialty in dissociative identity disorder. These trainings teach clinicians how to work within the creative capacity of many clients who have relied on dissociation to cope with their history while simultaneously encouraging clinicians to employ their own capability for innovative work.
- Community mental health organizations
- Clinicians in private practice
- Clinicians specializing in trauma and mood disorders
- Clergy providing support to parishioners
- Level I is appropriate for clinicians with little to no training in dissociation
- To complete Level II, clinician must have completed Level I
Let's Start the Conversation
3305 19th Avenue Forest Grove, OR 97116